Box Office Most Wanted is a series dedicated to discussing some of the lowest grossing films of all time. The list of films can be found, and are ranked according to, the Box Office Mojo list of the “Worst Openings – Very Wide,” which is to say the lowest grossing opening weekends from films released in 2,000+ theaters domestically (U.S. and Canada).
- Release Date – April 10, 2009
- Production Budget – Unknown (est. $45 million)
- Size of Release – 2,181 theaters
- Opening Weekend Box Office – $4,756,488
- Total Box Office – $9,362,785
- 126th lowest box office opening in a wide release ever
The writer apologized for it. The creator of the property from which it was based refuses to even use the property’s name to describe it. Dragonball Evolution was a major creative failure. Let’s talk about it! Continue reading Box Office Most Wanted Ep. 2: #126 – Dragonball Evolution